Turkish Citizenship By Investment 2019
In order to obtain Turkish Citizenship through investment, there were certain amendments in the regulation which has been done in the application of Turkish Citizenship Code. With this latest development, foreign investors will be able to get Citizenship of Turkey based on investment. Investors can get citizenship for their family members also.
|Option||Conditions||Past Conditions||Current Conditions|
|A||The amount of immovable properties with the non-saleable period of 3 years as approved by the Environment and Urbanization Ministry||Minimum $ 1000000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY||Minimum $ 250000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY|
|B||Minimum amount of capital investment that is approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology:||Minimum $ 2000000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY||Minimum $ 500000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY|
|C||Approval of Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services to recruit number of employees||Minimum one hundred employees||Minimum fifty employees|
|D||Total amount to be kept in the bank of Turkey as defined by Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency of Turkey:||Minimum $ 3000000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY||Minimum $ 500000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY|
|E||Minimum amount of government debt instruments purchase as approved by the Finance Ministry:||Minimum $ 3000000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY||Minimum $ 500000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY|
|F||Minimum amount of investment fund in real estate through shares or venture capital as defined by the Capital Markets Board:||Minimum $ 1500000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY||Minimum $ 500000 (USD) or any other foreign currency equivalent to it or in Turkish TRY|
As per the first option – A – The minimum amount of invest required in the real estate properties should be $250k USD. Previously the minimum amount was $1000000 USD to $250K USD (or equivalent amount of investment in Turkish Lira) with the terms and condition that it cannot be sold for 3 years.
As per the third option – B – The minimum amount of share capital to be made is $500000 USD or equivalent amount of Turkish Lira. This investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
As per the second option – D – The minimum amount of funds to be kept in the Turkish banks for 3 years is $500000 USD (or equivalent amount of value in Turkish Lira).
As per the fourth potion – D - it states that the Turkish Citizenship can be obtained through the government bonds and purchased bills with the condition of holding it for 3 years. Such investments have to be approved by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
As per the option – E – The Turkish Citizenship can be obtained through the investments in real-estate properties or investment trusts or in shares or venture capital stock funds for $500,000 USD.
By choosing any of the above options, investors can obtain the Turkish Citizenship for themselves and their family members including wife, children who are 18 years or below 18 years, and as the defined terms are matched.
How Long Does It Take To Obtain Turkish Citizenship?
In order to get Turkish Citizenship, it does not take more than 2-6 months. Along with the citizenship, all the members of the family including wife, children, etc. will be given a Turkish passport. AbroadBiz has an expert team which will provide you complete support in getting the Turkish Citizenship by investment scheme.
Benefits Of Turkish Citizenship And Passport
Advantages of getting Second Citizenship of Turkey and Passport:
- The entire process of Turkish citizenship including the background check and passport is complete within 6-9 months.
- Along with leveraging the best investment returns, you can also gain the most demanded citizenship of the country in ME.
- Travel across 148 countries without visa by choosing Turkish Citizenship
- There is no requirement of minimum stay/residency
- Obtain the ownership of one of the strong 30 passports in the world
- Turkish passports can be renewed in every 10 years for a lifetime
- The National ID card of Turkey is part of the offerings
- Full Medical Assistance Included
- Eligible for the national pension program benefits
- Gain advantages of free education and University reimbursement plans
- Complete access to 26 EU countries without a requirement of visa and Schengen Zone Countries
- Country that has best climatic conditions across the year
- A Muslim country that offers safety, security and democratic rights for family
- Safe and secure country for immigrants from other countries in the Eurasian country
- A rich country with world-class healthcare facilities, natural resources, and food cuisines (high-class health services compared to the United States and European Union)
- High Standards of Education
- Good quality life expectancy
- Potential to gain visa-free travel to EU
As the country of Turkey accepts dual citizenship, foreign investors have the benefit of holding their current and existing citizenships. If all the conditions are met, then the foreign immigrants and investors have the right of approval from the authority of The Council of Ministers.
What Is The Cost Of Living In Turkey?
Due to the foreign exchange currency conversion rate of Turkish Lira, it is comparatively much cheaper and best option compared to the EU countries. By the end of this article you must have learnt that how much amount would be required for you to live in Turkey. For more details refer the table given below bifurcated as per the lifestyle.
|Family Member||Lower Class Lifestyle||Middle Class Lifestyle||Upper Class Lifestyle|
|Single Person||2,500 TL (Approx. $ 470 USD)||5,000 TL (Approx. $ 950 USD)||10,000 TL (Approx. $ 1,850 USD)|
|Family by 3 members||3,500 TL (Approx. $ 650 USD)||7,000 TL (Approx. $ 1,300 USD)||15,000 TL (Approx. $ 2,800 USD)|
|Family by 4 members||5,000 TL (Approx. $ 950 USD)||10,000 TL (Approx. $ 1,850 USD)||20,000 TL (Approx. $ 3,750 USD|